Happy Mother’s Day!
Today we leave you this post in case you want to cook with your children and make you all a little gift.
It is a very simple recipe and that you will then enjoy eating…
Activity time: 30 minutes approximately + 2 hours freezer.
Age: from 3 if accompanied.
Caution: With the fire and water bath
- Chocolate to melt. It can be chocolate of any kind, black or milk.
- What you want to add in chocolates: cereals, nuts, orange or lemon zest, cinnamon, knickknacks, fruit, etc….
- 1 large pot
- 1 Small pot
- 1 ulnar or some similar container.
Steps to follow:
1. Put the chocolate to melt in the water bath.
Have to put a large pot of water to heat on the fire and inside a small pot with the chocolate. As it appears in the image.
Especially that no water enters the small pot because the chocolate would spoil. You see stirring until the chocolate is liquid.
2. It must be thus liquid and melted. (It’s really good now!! You can try it a little bit)
3. While the chocolate melts, we put in the bowl the ingredients we want to add in our chocolates. A little bit of your ingredients is enough.
We have put some nuts such as Almonds, Hazelnuts, Nuts, Sunflower Pipes and Pumpkin Pipes.
But you can be more creative and add anything.
It should look like this:
4. Add the melted chocolate above the nuts. You see filling each space with chocolate until you have them all covered.
Careful, don’t burn it to be hot!
5. Put the bucket for 2-hour in the freezer….Tic Tac Tic Tac….and we wait
6. After 2 hours,you are ready to eat!. Take the bowl out of the freezer and gently remove the chocolate chocolates.
Make a bandejita or a plate to put your homemade chocolates.
Look how good it looks!
I hope you have a good Mother’s day and enjoy your chocolates.
If you want you can send us photos of how you have left and we will publish them.