Steps to follow:
1. Put all the flour on the table and make a small mountain.
2. Make a small hole …it will look like a volcano. Look at the photo.
3. Add the yeast and mix it, and make the mountain with the little hole again.
4. Add salt and mix
5. Add the drizzle of oil
6. And now that you have added all the ingredients, you just need to add water on demand until the flour turns into dough.
In the video you can see how it is kneaded in Italy. The trick is to make a ball and flatten it with your wrist until the dough is not hard.
Flour swells with water, so it is better to knead for a while…so it won’t be like a stone.
If you see that the dough is too hard, add water.
If it is too sticky, put a little flour on the table and add it little by little.
7. Let the dough rest for at least 1 hour in a place at room temperature (out of the refrigerator). You will see how the dough will rise and become fluffier.
8. When you are ready to make the pizza, put a little flour on the table so that when you roll it out with the rolling pin it does not stick.
9. Make a ball and take the rolling pin. Start extending it. Look, like this:
Remember to turn it upside down, just like children do.
10. You can make it as thick as you like, thinner or thicker… whatever you like!
11. And now all you have to do is add the ingredients you like the most.
For example, you can put a tomato base and mozzarella cheese on top, if you want it simple. But there are a lot of flavors. You can add sweet ham, mushrooms, pineapple, cherry tomatoes, basil, eggplant, zucchini, parmesan… Create your own Pizza!
12. Preheat the oven to 200-220. Before putting the pizza in the oven, put a piece of baking paper on the tray and place the pizza on top. And now you can watch how the pizza is made. You will see that it is done very fast… between 10-20 min…(depends on the oven).
And let’s eat!
If you have leftover pizza dough:
You can keep it 24h in the refrigerator in a container where it has room to grow. The only thing you have to do is to take it out at least 1 or 2 hours before putting it in the oven. Then, roll it out with a rolling pin and add the ingredients….. You will see that it is also delicious.
Here are some pictures of pizzas that the kids have made…they told me that they all turned out great!!!!!
Send us a picture of your pizza and let us know if you liked it. We will publish it!